The face is certainly the most astonishing body part that people notice first.
It is not enough just to pamper your skin externally; a chiseled jawline and high cheekbones are the trends in the meantime that outline the face and give it a sharp edge. For a quick fix, you can also use makeup to minimize the appearance of larger areas of your face. But we honestly suggest you to start with face exercises right now. It’s easy and you can do that while you’re watching TV or doing some stuff.
Here are a few tips on how to lose weight around your face:
- Widen your eyes and stare at a particular point in front of your face. Hold your face for ten seconds, and then relax it (Do this four times)
- Make a fish face by sucking in your cheeks (Do this five times)
- Take a deep breath and then exhale from the mouth (Repeat it four times)
- Fill your mouth with air. Press your lips together and close your mouth. Now move the trapped air from one side to the other (Keep doing this for 5 minutes to get rid of chubby cheek)
- Form an ‘O’ shape with your lips and blow out the air, as if you are whistling.
- Look upwards and blow air out of your mouth, as hard as you can (This will help strengthen your jaw line)
- Smiling is the best exercise to shed fat from your face.
Chew chewing gum
The constant chewing action will use many muscles in the face and if you enjoy chewing gum, it’s not going to be hard to do.
- Chew sugar-free gum. Avoid adding any more sugar to your diet than needed.
The golden rule of losing weight is to drink plenty of water. It keeps you hydrated and also flushes out all the toxins.
Use makeup to minimize larger areas of the face
Makeup is used to disguise all manner of things on the face. It can also be used to reduce the sense of breadth.
Use blush that is than the hue of your skin.
- Draw it from the exterior of the face to the inner. It gives an impression of more sculpted cheeks and looks good.
Use contouring to thin the face.
Contouring can make a less defined face seem thinner, by accentuating the cheekbones and using shading to tone down and highlight different parts of the face.
- Contouring can make already-slim faces seem hollow and tired. Be careful how much contouring is used.
- Ask for a contouring lesson with a local makeup artist. This person will be able to best advise you on what to play up and what to tone down with respect to your own face. It takes time to learn to contour well, so keep practicing.
Arch your eyebrows
- Arched eyebrows that have a little thickness (but not too much) can slim down a face. These can be made to stand out by using a shade slightly darker than your natural eyebrow color.
Use concealer to cover up under-eye circles.
- These circles can add the appearance of weight to your face.
Eat healthily/ Avoid junk food
Restrict the amount of calories you consume to those needed for a person of your height, gender and age. Calorie tables are available from government authorities responsible for nutrition information in your country. Or, ask your doctor for advice appropriate to you.
Smiling is the best opportunity you can have to trim down your cheek fat. It’s a best and most easy workout you can do for your cheeks. Let’s see how technically it’s helpful for you to lessen the cheek fat. A smile stretches the muscles of your cheeks. This muscle stretching may lose the fats of the cheeks and really help in to resolve this problem.
ALSO READ: THE 6 BEST DOUBLE CHIN EXERCISES