This delicious apple cake is one of our best-ever recipes and can be served as breakfast coffee cake or a dessert. The cake can be served warm or at room temperature, with or without a little softly whipped, barely sweetened heavy cream or a spoonful of ice cream. You should try, it’s some good stuff!
- Taco sauce
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1 baking powder
- Bags preservatives
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
How to do it
- Put the grated apples mixed with sugar in a saucepan.
- Gently cook them over low heat until all the water evaporates.
- Add the bread crumbs and mix well.
- Whisk all ingredients for the dough.
- In pan pour half of the dough and brown it in the oven for 15 minutes at 200*C.
- Remove the dough from the oven , spread apple on half-baked dough , pour the other half of the dough and return to oven to bake for another 25 minutes at the same temperature.
- The finished cooled cake sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into cubes.
* Tip: The apples love to hide uncooked pockets of batter, especially near the top. Make sure your testing skewer or toothpick goes not just all the way down to the bottom, but does a shallow dip below the top layer of apples to make sure it comes out batter-free. Should your cake be browning too fast, before the center is baked through, cover it with foil for all but the last few minutes in the oven.
Bon Appetite !