First of all you should wash the fruits and vegetables and then peel and cut them into pieces. Mash them nicely with the leaves of mint, and then you can add the water and more ice. Feel free to put more water to taste. And that’s all, cheers !
• 3 grapefruits
• Mint leaves
• 1 orange
• ½ cucumber
• 1 liter of water
• more ice
Why is this effective?
– Cucumber has a lot of water in its composition and it is a natural diuretic. At the same time it helps us feel sated.
– Orange can stabilize a blood sugar and that’s the way you can burn your fat.
– Large amounts of vitamin C in grapefruit turns fat into energy.
– Peppermint a popular flavoring for gum, toothpaste, and tea, is also used to soothe an upset stomach or to aid digestion.
– The body burns calories to heat the water.